Sunday 6 October 2013

♡ 18TH BIRTHDAY // Part One: Nails ♡

Hey Guys,
 
My birthday was 2 weeks ago so I'm finally 18 and officially an adult woo! I had the best birthday week ever and it couldn't have been the same without my amazing family, friends and incredible boyfriend.
 
However I'm here to show you a quick peek at the nails I had done with a £20 voucher from some friends.
 
I've had my eye on stiletto nails for months seeing everyone over Tumblr and Instagram matching them with the perfect midi rings, but as I (unfortunately) bite my nails, growing them for longer than a week felt almost impossible.
 
 
A simple nude and almost celeste blue on the tips really highlight the pointed end of the nail, having a subtle colour without going too outrageous. The silver rings and Micheal Kors watch compliment my claw nails perfectly and even though they are rather long I wouldn't say they are particularly hard to do stuff with. I tried out some gold jewellery, such as an embellished midi ring and thumb ring, and to my surprise the colours still seemed to go together perfectly so overall I think we can all agree it's £28 well spent.
 
Lots of Love,
 
Sian
xox
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: